When We Are Closed

If you need urgent treatment, please telephone 111 where you will be given the opportunity to speak to someone out of hours.

Details of your problem will be taken and a nurse or doctor will ring you back. If you need to see a doctor you may be asked to go to the Out of Hours Primary Care Centre at Nottingham Emergency Services (NEMS), Platform 1, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3AJ.

For other general medical advice you can always contact the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation.

The NHS Walk-in-Centre is open every day including weekends and Bank Holidays between 07:00 and 21:00. Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA Tel: 0115 883 8500

This is nurse led & offers timely and appropriate advice & treatment.

Ilkeston Minor Injuries Unit – You can always attend the unit for small injuries – open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Tel: 9305522

You should only visit A&E or call 999 for life-threatening emergencies, such as:

Loss of consciousness, acute confused state and fits that are not stopping, persistent, severe chest pain, breathing difficulties or severe bleeding that cannot be stopped.

local urgent care services

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website