Concerned about somebody vulnerable?

If you feel you are personally in danger please call 999 for help. 

Domestic Abuse support for both men and women can be found here

Concerned about a child?

If you are concerned about the safety or wellbeing of a child you can report those concerns confidentially here

If the child or young person lives in Nottingham CITY, please call 0115 876 4800


If you are an adult who wants to speak to someone because you are worried about a child’s safety or wellbeing but are not sure what to do, you can phone the NSPCC Free Helpline on 0808 800 5000.

Concerned about an adult?

If you are concerned about neglect or abuse of an adult you can share these concerns here